Flight Options Press Release

Flight Options Continues to Deliver Even More Options with the Expansion of its 75/25 Program

CLEVELAND (AUGUST 8, 2005) – Flight Options, LLC, a leading provider of fractional shares in business aircraft and an affiliate of Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), announced today that the company has expanded its popular 75/25 program to include the Citation X and Legacy, in addition to the Hawker 400XP and the Hawker 800XP.

“Flight Options continues to further define the concept that options means more than aircraft,” said Cameron Gowans, chief marketing officer, Flight Options, LLC. “By expanding our 75/25 program to include the Citation X and Legacy, we are not only capitalizing on the success of the previously established Hawker 400XP/Hawker 800XP package, but we are also providing even more customized solutions to meet the missions of our owners.”

The innovative 75/25 program concept allows owners to utilize two different aircraft represented in the Flight Options fleet all with the purchase of a single share. Simply, 75% of their hours are in one aircraft and the remaining 25% will be flown in another aircraft of their choice. Flight Options is offering the program in a variety of share sizes and aircraft combinations.

Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Flight Options, LLC offers the complete spectrum of programs from fractional ownership to leasing to JetPASS membership and has received the prestigious ARG/US Platinum Safety Rating twice. The Flight Options fleet of more than 200 aircraft includes the world’s largest fleets of Beechjet 400A’s and Legacy Executive aircraft. Flight Options’ fleet consists of the Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP, Hawker 800XP, Citation X and Legacy. More information is available at www.flighoptions.com or by calling 877.703.2348.

Nextant 400XT Citation X Legacy 600